Want to help families move through divorce in a way that helps preserve relationships, honors privacy, and respects their needs and interests? Join family law practitioners who are committed to helping families resolve their differences peacefully rather than battling as adversaries in the courtroom, and become trained as a Collaborative Divorce professional.
The Middle Tennessee Collaborative Alliance and the Nashville Bar Association invite you to attend a 2-day introductory interdisciplinary training that demonstrates a Collaborative Divorce case from beginning to end and teaches the skills needed to be a Collaborative Divorce practitioner. The training is fun and interactive with attendees participating in the action as the case unfolds. Get ready to be engaged, surprised, and laugh while obtaining 14 CLEs and learning how to add this ADR method to your practice.
Discover the roles of the attorneys, mental health facilitator, and financial neutral as they form a cohesive professional team to support clients in the Collaborative Divorce process. The trainers also will demonstrate how the team meetings, interest-based negotiations, and debriefings work to help clients achieve a mutually acceptable, durable settlement for their family law dispute.
We hope you will join us June 21-22, 2019 at the Nashville Bar Association office to learn this out of court, settlement based, problem-solving approach to divorce. The interdisciplinary training is approved by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. Financial professionals and mental health professionals are welcome.
Your participant fee includes:
- 2-day Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Training approved for 14 CLEs (TN) – detailed agenda can be provided for those submitting continuing education credits in other states and for professions other than law.
- Complimentary membership in the Middle Tennessee Collaborative Alliance for the remainder of 2019.
- Discounted membership rate for the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Validated parking for both days
- Lunches and snacks for both days
- Networking reception with local Collaborative Divorce practitioners at the conclusion of the first training day.
Registration fee: $545 early-bird before May 10th, $595 by June 10th – Registration ends June 10th.
Register and learn more on the NBA website at: www.nashvillebar.org